- creative stories
Brainstorm- think of ideas and write everything that comes to your mind about
- Characters; looks, behaviours and personality.
- Setting; describing the places in your story.
- Objects; anything special you want to include.
- Problem; what will your adventure be about
write1 sentence that will describe the events of each:
****Keep in mind*****
- Beginning- Introduce the main character and the setting. Finally we find out the problem.
- Middle- Adventure. go on a journey, describe more, meet new characters, get help, get stopped....
- End- Solve the problem and end the story for the characters.
Make an idea wheel of topic sentences only to organize and develop your ideas for the different events of the story.
Your paragraph will include:
1 topic sentence to introduce your idea.
2 or 3 Support sentences to describe, explain, give examples of your idea
1 concluding sentence to finish your idea or lead us to the next idea.